We all agree that the IT brand for the moment is definitely Bottega Venetta! The ones that really caught our attention are BV Curve Sandals that comes in three models that are truly unique. You can choose from two-part outsole with metallic insert in between, elongated almond toe shape, or the mules with padded and twisted intrecciato leather straps with a curved toe. If you are wondering what’s the difference, price range and what colors can you choose from, check the article below.
1. Mules with padded and twisted Intrecciato leather straps 1. BV CURVE SANDALS NERO ($1,650)
2. BV CURVE SANDALS PAPRIKA ($1,650)
3. BV CURVE SANDALS CAR BLUE ($1,650)
4. BV CURVE SANDALS ICE ($1,650)
5. BV CURVE SANDALS VERT FONCEE’ ($1,650)
6. BV CURVE SANDALS TAPIOCA ($1,650)
7. BV CURVE SANDALS OPTIC WHITE ($1,650)
8. BV CURVE SANDALS BORDEAUX 20 ($1,650)
9. BV CURVE SANDALS PURPLE ($1,650)
2. Two-part outsole with metallic insert in between
1. BV CURVE SANDALS OPTIC WHITE ($1,900)
2. BV CURVE SANDALS NERO ($1,900)
3. BV CURVE SANDALS ICE($1,900)
4. BV CURVE SANDALS NERO ($1,900)
3. Mules with padded Nappa Lamb Intrecciato straps and Elongated almond toe shape 1. BV CURVE SANDALS FONDENTE ($1,650)
2. BV CURVE SANDALS TAPIOCA ($1,650)
3. BV CURVE SANDALS OPTIC WHITE ($1,650)
Which are your favorite BV Curve sandals? What color do you like the most? Comment below your thoughts.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.